FindMusicPlx! -:- Fórum -:- BETA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upload resources, format, and tips.

Go down

Upload resources, format, and tips. Empty Upload resources, format, and tips.

Post  Ninny Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 pm

I've been subscribed to Findmusicplx.net for a while, and I've come to notice a standard, easy to use format that influenced the way I upload. I think it should be followed more closely, because it's excellent. I'm posting this for new uploaders, or sloppy ones, to get your game up <3.

Here is an example of my upload format in action ;D <3 Cliiiiick me!

Below is a format you can copy and modify for your own using, just copy the code below, adjust it for your specific needs, and go <3.

Code:

[center][color=darkblue][size=18]Band - Album (YEAR) - BITRATE[/size][/color]
[img]Album art, try for around 500x500 jpg images[/img]
[i][color=indigo]Quality: [color=orange]9000kbps ;D[/color]
Preview: [url=Youtube/Facebook/Myspace link or whatever][b][color=green]Youtube/Facebook/Myspace or whatever[/color][/b][/url] [b][color=black]|[/color][/b] [url=Second URL :)][b][color=green]Second Preview link[/color][/b][/url] *Note: Delete this, but the line with the bold markers and the black color codes is a separator :)
Genre: You know what goes here ;D
Sounds Like: You know what goes here ;D[/color][/i]
1. Track list
2. Etc...
[url=Post a buy link here, Amazon, iTunes, whatever you can find][b][color=green]BUY[/color][/b][/url] [b]|[/b] [url=Download link :) Sharing is caring.][b][color=green]DOWNLOAD[/color][/b][/url][/center]

Tips <3
I made a nice little video icon you can place next to tracks on the list that have music videos, these can also serve as preview options. The code for the icon follows:
Code:

[url=Video link, you change the first link, but not the imgur one, that's the icon :D][img]http://imgur. com/rLMU2.png[/img][/url]
*Remove the space between imgur. and com

www.imgur.com is a nice image hosting website! It's quick and simple, and has a picture cropper, it can also upload urls so you can rehost images so they'll always be in your post.
www.mediafire.com is nice place to upload your files, too! This is the file sharing site most users use.

Remember, pretty posts are good posts ;D
<3
Ninny
Ninny

Back to top Go down