FindMusicPlx! -:- Fórum -:- BETA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿?

5 posters

Go down

BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿? Empty BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿?

Post  Drean Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 am

yeah !! finally we have the new album of bmth at good quality! i play it 3 times! aaaand for now i think it's a great album, without doubt oli & partners will kick some ass and open mouths cause this is the new bmth or better...this is another bmth so the comparison between "count your bleesings" and this is ridiculous!
is obvious that this cd follow the "suicide season" sound buut with moore influences (of post hxc and overall they remember me to Underoath on "they're only chasing..")
In my opinion this is a great album but i miss 1 or 2 "hits" like "diamonds arnt forever" "chelsea smile" and the hardness of their 1st demo/album or songs like "football season" "sleeping with one eye open" too, so this cd is full of "mid tempos"

My favorite songs for now are:

It never ends
Fuck
Alligator Blood
Anthem

Drean
Drean

http://www.myspace.com/nadian4ever

Back to top Go down

BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿? Empty Re: BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿?

Post  Trunks Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 pm

i have to say i don't even listened to it yet! bmth's last album left me such a disappointment that i'm not excited at all to listen the new album ..
Trunks
Trunks
tr00!
tr00!

Back to top Go down

BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿? Empty Re: BMTH! There is a hell believe me... good or bad? you like it? why¿?

Post  xLoveHateLegend Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 am

I personally think it's a pretty good album. A lot of people I know are pretty closed-minded about BMTH nowadays, won't even bother giving the new album a listen but... I think it's a step up from Suicide Season, definately.

Favorite songs:

Fuck
It Never Ends
Anthem
Crucify Me
Alligator Blood

...I actually like all of the songs a lot, but I haven't listened to it in a while. I thought it was really great hearing Josh in Fuck and Lights in a few of the other songs. It really helped me open up to BMTH again.
xLoveHateLegend
xLoveHateLegend
Troll
Troll

http://www.last.fm/user/xLoveHateLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  camisado9 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 am

It Never Ends is my favorite song ever. Nuff said. Anthem is pretty catchy, though the lyrics are lacking on it. Home Sweet Hole is the best lyrically.
camisado9
camisado9
Troll
Troll

http://www.last.fm/user/camisado9

Back to top Go down

Post  InFriendsWeTrust Sat May 14, 2011 1:13 am

BMTH is alright, granted Oli is a douche and full of himself.
I bought Suicide Season a few years ago(I think 2?) It was pretty good.
I did not like the cut-up's much though, they just sounded bad to me.
InFriendsWeTrust
InFriendsWeTrust
Troll
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down