FindMusicPlx! -:- Fórum -:- BETA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR

3 posters

Go down

La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR Empty La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR

Post  Ninny Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:14 pm

La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR
La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR CFV99
Quality: VBR
Preview: Website | Myspace
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Sounds Like: Everytime I Die, Humble an Empire

1. Such Small Hands La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR RLMU2
2. Said the King to the River
3. New Storm for Old Lovers
4. Damaged Goods
5. Fall Down, Never Back up Again
6. Bury Your Flame La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR RLMU2
7. Last Blues for Bloody Knuckles
8. Andria
9. Then Again, Maybe you were Right
10. Sad Prayers for Guilty Bodies
11. The Last Lost Continent
12. Nobody, Not even the Rain
BUY | DOWNLOAD
*Note: You can download FOR FREE more of their music in the quality of your choosing, but support this artist, if you can name a price, be reasonable. Also- mediafire.com seems to be down, so when it comes back up, I'll have a mirror for it.
Ninny
Ninny

Back to top Go down

La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR Empty Re: La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR

Post  Devin Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I love La Dispute.
I have the discography if you want help putting it all up.
Devin
Devin
tr00!
tr00!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1467602681

Back to top Go down

La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR Empty Re: La Dispute - Somewhere At The Bottom Of The River Between Vega And Altair (2008) - VBR

Post  StepsInADance Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks for posting this man
I love this band Very Happy
StepsInADance
StepsInADance
Rockr
Rockr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down